- Programme No to violence
- CRISIS AID
Objective of the service:
The objective of the service Crisis Aid is to provide support to persons in a unfavourable social situation connected to labour exploitation, human trafficking, and commercial abuse, as well as to those endangered by the phenomena in question. We also work with the victims of a criminal offence. The Crisis Aid is provided to individuals and groups in their own environment (hostels, factories, streets). The services are indiscriminately for Czech and foreign citizens.
To whom is the service designed - who can we help:
- adults over 18 years of age, Czech and foreign citizens regardless of their residency status,
- exploited, trafficked, and commercially abused persons, as well as those potentially endangered by phenomena in question,
- victims of criminal offence or persons endangered by criminal offence.
To whom is the service not designed - who we cannot help:
- persons who show symptoms of addiction (alcohol, drugs),
- persons who show symptoms of a mental illness (the person’s behaviour might be dangerous due to the mental condition),
- persons who are verbally aggressive and there is a real danger of attacking the worker,
- persons to whom has been ceased the aid providing due to the violation of the rules.
What we offer:
- assistance with asserting one’s rights, rightful interests, or personal matters – personal documents, mediation of legal and psychological support,
- assistance with the communication with the employer/employment agency – we solve unpaid salaries, work injuries, etc.,
- accompaniment to offices (embassies, Police, courts, labour inspectorates, etc.),
- information for public about the problematics of the human exploitation, trafficking, and other commercial abuse,
- aid coordination with other NGOs and other organizations,
- counselling and support for job search,
- prevention – we emphasize the information for clients so that the risks of repeated exploiting or other abuse diminish,
- basic seasonal clothes and shoes,
- basic foodstuffs and toiletries.
The social service is provided for the necessary period only, it is based on the client’s collaboration with the social worker.
Weekly capacity of the service is max. 10 clients.
The service is free of charge.
The service is provided Mon – Fri, 9:00 – 17:00.
An individual consultation can be arranged outside the normal working hours.
Head of the Field crisis aid
social worker in Prague:
social worker in Brno:
social worker in Pilsen: